Hey, do you want to have a magnetic generator of good quality and competitive price? If so, our page is exactly for you.
The magnetic generator is known for it’s amazing convenience. On our page, there are all kinds of magnetic generators that you can choose from.
Find what you like.
Best Value Magnetic Generators
Safeguard your family as well as provide portable power for work and play with the DuroMax XP10000E gas-powered generator, which features a 16.0-horsepower air-cooled OHV engine that cranks out 8,000 constant running watts of power (and a peak of 10,000 watts; learn more about wattage needs below).
- “I can only hope it never has to be used in a real life situation but it worked just “great” in a test.” – Arthur L. Grogan
- “We compared many generators before we purchased and this one not only was the best value, it works great.” – Kathy Archambault
- “Pulled the choke out and it started right up and ran well.” – Michael S Ruede
Powerful, portable, and efficient, the Yamaha EF2000iS Gas-Powered Portable Inverter delivers maximum electrical output without sacrificing portability.
- “I my opinion all Yamaha products are the best quality money can buy.” – RSL1
- “Unit was packed well, was very quiet in operation, and ran great.” – L. Giles
- “Very efficient and quiet!!!” – Jhunter
The WEN 3500 Watt Generator is designed to bring power to where you need it the most. Equipped with a powerful 7 HP, 4-Stroke OHV single cylinder engine with forced air cooling system it offers up to 3500 surge watts of power.
- “This Generator has nice features and good quality.” – Frank Jones
- “It is about as much as the generator but well worth the expense.” – Stephen Alexander North
- “The assembly of the handles and wheels was a 15 minute job, the instructions easy to follow.” – Fernando
Safeguard your family as well as provide portable power for work and play with the DuroMax XP4400E gas-powered generator, which features a 7.0-horsepower air-cooled OHV engine that cranks out 3,500 constant running watts of power (and a peak of 4,400 watts; learn more about wattage needs below).
- “I would buy the Duromax again.” – Ron
- “I finally ran it today and it worked like a champ.” – sambenn74
- “I then e-mailed to their customer service for question about this 300 V issue.” – David
Model WH7500E includes the Westinghouse, 420 cc, OHV engine with electric start that has been designed for power, durability and quiet operation; it comes with an oversized muffler and catalyst.
- “Easy and intuitive assemble but poor instruction, I think WH use the previous model WH7000E.” – metrooba1
- “The unit powered the entire house including all appliances(minus the electric oven), lights, running both heating zones, and the well pump with no problems.” – Maryland
- “Without hesitation the engine cranked and immediately started.” – WKS
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
If you would like to rate this magnetic generators page, then you can do so here.